Family Photography Portrait Sessions
Up to 1.5 hours of session time
I have moved to Baraboo Wisconsin. This means the Dells Baraboo area and Madison are all my territory. Right now I do all outdoor photo sessions, but a Baraboo studio maybe coming soon.
You can mix and match kids, moms, dads, grandparents, and fur babies. Or you can just have me capture the kids. I love dogs so bring them along!
I will literally follow your kids around getting their natural expressions. Let them play!
We can set aside time to get “the” traditional shot if desired. I usually gauge when this will happen based on the kids’ moods. Yep I’m a mom and aunt, so been there done that! And one rule – When we do get the family together, all adults need to LOOK at me. The kids will look at me in at least one shot. The second you look down to instruct your child, wham THATs when they are paying attention. Trust me. Ok whew! Now breathe. We did it!
CONTACT me today for a fun family session!
VIEW SOME OF MY FAVORITE FAMILY PORTRAITS HERE.
A few notes of what to expect during and after the shoot:
- We will do a few traditional family poses, and some fun ones.
- Playing with your kids is important and its fun capturing that.
- Let me know group combinations ahead of time. (example: 1. mom,dad,brother,sister 2.brother and sister 3.brother alone 4. sister alone….)
- Coordinate your colors but don’t have everyone match. Pinterest is a great resource for this.
- Expect to sit and and lay down and basically be dirty by the end of the shoot.
- Please bring a large quilt for the whole family to bundle up in/ sit on ect…. I’ll also bring one. I don’t do a lot of props, really any because I believe the focus should be on the family and not stuff. You are welcome to bring anything you’d like that is special to you and we will include it.
- The session will be processed in a timely manner
- You can preview your session on-line.
This is an investment in your memories and moments that are priceless. We live in a visual world of sharing on line with the explosion of social media. I take portraits with a trained eye, professional equipment (fully insured by the way), and then process your images to perfection with the latest software to give you the best images that you need and deserve. This is an investment based on value and love. I pride myself on really getting to know you and capturing the essence of you and your kids depending on the session style you choose. This is an experience, with photos and photo products to boot! I also pride myself on top notch customer service. So I ask you, what will your gallery look like from Melissa Grace Photography?
* All prices are subject to change. * All fees are subject to Wisconsin/ Sauk county sales tax * All sessions require a deposit to hold your session date if time allows.