Up to 1.5 hours of session time
I do my high school senior portrait sessions on location. So far Picnic Point seems to be the most popular spot to date. Other popular locations are State Street, Vilas Park, Devils Lake State Park, and sometimes your own backyard or high school. On location outfits changes can be tricky so plan ahead. I love doing a mix of traditional poses and having fun because it is YOUR year and YOUR time to celebrate you!
PACKAGE PRICING STARTS AT $500
CONTACT me today for more a senior session experience.
VIEW MY FAVORITE HIGH SENIOR PORTRAITS HERE
A few notes of what to expect during and after the shoot:
- We will do traditional poses and fun ones.
- Bring things are important to you and we can go on location to incorporation who you are. Sports and music are a great examples.
- What to wear! Pinterest is a great resource for this.
- Expect to sit and and lay down and basically be dirty by the end of the shoot.
- The session will be processed in a timely manner.
- I retouch all blemishes and hair fly aways. Extra requests are $10 per photo.
This is an investment in your memories and moments that are priceless. We live in a visual world of sharing on line with the explosion of social media. I take portraits with a trained eye, professional equipment (fully insured by the way), and then process your images to perfection with the latest software to give you the best images that you need and deserve. This is an investment based on value and love. I pride myself on really getting to know you and capturing the essence of you. This is an experience, with photos and photo products to boot! I also pride myself on top notch customer service. So I ask you, what will your gallery look like from Melissa Grace Photography?
* All prices are subject to change. * All fees are subject to Wisconsin/ Sauk county sales tax * All sessions require a deposit to hold your session date if time allows.